Get involved in the community and join the Chamber's Ambassador Program! It is the mission of the Nassau County Chamber of Commerce Ambassador Program to promote member commitment and increase retention by:
- Hosting and participating in Chamber events
- Educating members about services and benefits of Chamber membership
- Fostering new member engagement in Chamber programs, events and committees
- Serving as a liaison between Chamber staff and general membership
- Increased name recognition for individuals and business
- Increased networking opportunities by connecting one on one with new and existing Chamber members and gaining referral opportunities through other Ambassadors
- Recognition via Ambassador of the Year award
- Opportunity to get insider's perspective of the local business community
- Opportunity to meet local business and community leaders
- Opportunity to help the community and show community pride
These dedicated volunteers donate their time and talents to the Chamber with a variety of activities and initiatives throughout the year. Ambassadors are truly the heart and soul of the Nassau County Chamber of Commerce and the community.
Becoming an Ambassador is a fun way to meet new contacts within the business community and engage with the Chamber membership. If you are interested in learning more about the Ambassador program and meeting current volunteers, join us on Tuesday, January 22nd at 8:30 A.M. at the Ambassador Council. Enjoy coffee and refreshments and learn more about this fantastic opportunity.
For more information about the Ambassador Council Meeting CLICK HERE or call (904) 261-3248.