We are preparing for our very successful 'Give the Gift of Local' campaign over the holiday season. The campaign is designed to create awareness of the importance of shopping local and the array of choices available in our community.
Businesses...it's easy to participate and promote your business!
- Provide 2 or more gift cards or merchandise equaling $50 or more. Email us at email@example.com and we will pick up your donation.
- All businesses donating will be promoted throughout the season to include boosted social media.
- Provide a photo(s) of merchandise/services you would like to promote for gift giving. Email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be provided with prize tickets for your business. No purchase necessary. Simply give a ticket to your customers as a way of thanking them for shopping local.
- Deadline to participate is November 9, 2018.
For more information, contact the Nassau County Chamber of Commerce at (904) 261-3248 or email email@example.com.
And, don't forget that Small Business Saturday is on November 24, 2018!